Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dare I wander?

This afternoon:
Fodorstravel.com, yep, that's my new favorite website for this month. I've been trying to determine if it would be wise to stay up all night in Manhattan on Friday, wandering the streets til dawn. My sister doesn't think it's a smart idea, I'm beginning to agree with her. There was once a time when I wandered around Vienna til 4am, but I think those days are over, or they should be. I mean how much do you think it would cost to get a hotel room (nothing fancy) in downtown Manhattan? $180.00/night? I'll be spending a total of three nights in NYC and to commute from NJ everyday doesn't seem worth it either.

5 comments:

Carleen said...

That's right bro...play it smart!

Unknown said...

playing it smart, no worries

Dan said...

play it dumb.... you only live once... who the hell is carleen?

just kidding.


i know who you are carleen, we just haven't met.

Carleen said...

Oh, wait, I missed a very important thing here...you actually AGREED with me! Wow, now that is something new. Oh wait, we did agree on the "burgertini" thing.

dmh said...

hotwire that shit, ho