Thursday, September 20, 2007

NYC Airport: Kennedy
It's pretty damn close to 7am right now, but when I look at my computer clock it says "pretty damn close to 4am". I'll be sitting here for another two hours before heading to Boston, before heading to Lenox where I will finalize my wedding tour.

I'm tired and not creative right now. I just thought I'd give y'all a heads up that I'm on the East Coast again and am looking forward to perhaps seeing friends I haven't seen in...oh...about a month or so.

where I'll be and when:
today-sat. morning: Lenox
sat.-tues. afternoon: NYC
Plans are tentative, however, a friend from Jersey will be with me Sat-Sunday. For those who are in NYC (billionaire), I'm down with hanging out any of these days and nights....my friend from Jersey is cool.

4 comments:

Sycz said...

And your friend from Jersey is 19-years-old.

Carleen said...

I'm just surprised you didn't say anything about beer.

kcs said...

Did you swipe my shuffle?

I only ask cause you were jokingly threatening the ipod switcheroo.

Unknown said...

Sycz: my friend is not 19
Carleen: Beer is implied
kcs: I should've