Thursday, April 23, 2009

My barber, an older gentleman from Italy, has twice mentioned he'd like to "maybe 'hightlight' my hair on my next visit"; I'm not quite sure why he keeps suggesting this to me, I've never considered myself a "frosted tip" type, certainly not one to consider such a suggestion. Tony, the barber, tells me he at one time was a hired barber on the Warner Brothers studio lot many years ago, seems interesting enough to me, I'm just happy he has some skill with cutting. I don't need a cut for another few weeks, but I'm now faced with this question every visit and consider other throw-back hair fads that are now open to me. For instance, what about the lines on the side of the head just above the ear Dominic Wilkins style? Or, the quarter inch shave in the same area with a mullet? I guess there are some things men really shouldn't continue after 30, like wearing "skinny jeans" perhaps. I'm not one to judge...just sayin. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that new photo. It appears you are standing in the middle of the lane?

Billy said...

I'm actually riding passenger side in Dan's car