Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Weekend

The weekend is coming to an end, and I've been busy. Party, party, party.
Need time for sleep. Need time to relax and read. I think my mind moves too fast to settle down and focus on what I want to do. I'm always longing to be hanging out and spending time with my pals. Read. I need to read. I'm feeling a pull somewhere inside, a desire to do something other than read. Good books sit on my shelf and stare at me. I find value in schedules, I might as well schedule "book time" with no music, no beer, no distractions...just a good solid book.
Books that are sitting on my shelf:
"The Bible"
"The virtue of shelfishness"
"Atlas Shrugged"
"The Art of Shaving"
...others too...
Bible could be a good one to pick up every now and then...and by "now and then" I mean every morning. Got some ideas about how to find time to read?

3 comments:

Dan said...

just read bitch.

Carleen said...

Maybe just stay home and build your wealth while reading! Try picking up Dave Ramsey's bestselling book - Financial Peace. I hear it is a good read!

kcs said...

Get some better books