Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bed, Island Green, Greenery

So, I have a bed. I am no longer sleeping on an air mattress. I loved the air mattress, it was a kind friend, always keeping me in check when in out in the Orange County nightlife. It was reliable, large, comfortable and sufficiently mobile. In fact, tomorrow, I'm going to take my air mattress, place it in my car, and take it to Xanadu. I don't have to call on any favors to borrow a truck or rent a U-HaulTM. to move my mattress. I like my new bed. My new bed is about the same size as the air mattress, but more difficult to move if I ever wished to do so.

I'm decorating my bedroom, and can't wait to paint. I've got a color picked out: Kelsey Island Green, it's a really nice/light/subtle green...I'm still looking for the accent color, I'm looking for something that will help me sleep (I've been having trouble with that lately). I'm planning on making my own curtains too. If anyone has any tips on sewing let me know.

I've been eating a lot of vegetables lately and feel hungry. I've been buying and cooking Organic stuff, soups mostly. My sister says when your body begins to digest pure greenery, it has different reactions...I guess mine is hunger...hunger for steak, ground beef and pork. I'm just trying to add variety in my cooking and eating. Digestion time for Steak: 4-6 hours, digestion time for Veggies: 2-3 hours. I'm usually a 1-2 meal a day guy, if I wanna keep eating the greens, I'll have to eat more. Well, that's all. My last post was boring.


No comments: