Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I think I'm going to take a break on my story for a bit.
I'm sitting at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Studio City, escaping the oven which is my apartment. I keep checking my emails to see if a reply pops into my inbox with some information as to what the schedule for this week will be. It's been a long time since I've been on a shoot and a long time since I've talked with Kurt, so I'm kind of out of the loop at the moment.
I'm getting restless. I don't know when I'll actually have a steady flow of work or income. If the steady flow doesn't come from one source, I'll have to put myself out there with different people I guess.
Well, there are lots of other things going on right now that I would rather not have to deal with. I swear, my hair is going to start getting gray or I'm gonna die young simply because of the stress I've put myself through. Not just recent stress, but stress beginning the day I chose Biology as a major. Don't have much else to say...guess that's all for the moment.

No comments: