Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scout's Secret

My roommates left me this weekend and headed to Puerto Rico, so, it's just me and Scout the rat. Scout and I have been spending some quality time today watching the NFL Draft and NBA Playoffs. I'm pretty sure Scout secretly loves watching sports and is equally as upset as I am that the Vikings didn't have a 1st. round draft pick this year. Scout told me to keep his devotion to the MN Vikings a secret from his parents. Scout also said he's more of an "upscale" type rat and he doesn't enjoy jam bands as much as pop songs. I suppose when rats rebel, they go all the way. I'm not saying anything to my roommates about this, they wouldn't believe me anyway.

3 comments:

Carleen said...

Do you think Scout will want to play Fantasy Football?!

Unknown said...

YES! Scout is REALLY into Fantasy Football too!
I'm going to continue to use exclamation points!! b/c that's something you use all the time!!!!!
Scout is def. going to be a big time fantasy player!!!!!!

Carleen said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!