Thursday, April 10, 2008

To Those Who Wouldn't Know If I Had Gone Missing...

I'm fine. I'm not sleeping in my car or taking daily showers at the beach.
I've been to Big Bear about three times over the past two weeks helping my sister
with her new project (painting cabins).
Some pals in Long Beach have been gracious enough to let me take over their spare room while I nail down a place to live in Los Angeles (and if you're interested, there is a party tomorrow night to celebrate the 3.o birthday of kooter's wafer).
I'm still on the "search" and have re-focused my attention to Los Angeles County. As some of you know through my writings, I've loathed living in Orange County...it's a beautiful, comfortable, safe place...and perhaps I'll re-visit my options later in life, but for right now...I have no reason to remain there.
So there you go...
Here is an update for those who wouldn't know if I had gone missing...I'm fine.

No comments: