Friday, June 29, 2007

Fulfillment

I don't know what it is, but when I came home from work today and tapped into my illegal wireless access, I didn't feel like I could chill. I felt a little empty, like I had things to do. So I browsed the internet looking at prison photos of abu ghraib and wondering how cruel Americans can be...even though a supporter of what we did, I don't agree with that shit. Anyway, I had a beautiful conversation with a sweet heart from New Jersey and was suddenly content with my evening. I had a great day today. It looks as though I'll be the front man for my department to our recently contracted customers and work directly with them in their transition stage...before I go too far, I'll just note, it's a good placement for me and most people won't understand, and it's boring. Anyways, the conversation I had with NJ and my buddy Dan, really helped in my feeling of fulfillment tonight. Mind you, I feel this way just about every night, only I had some kind of relief. Thanks guys, have a good night.

3 comments:

Carleen said...

I don't think Americans are the only cruel ones in this world. By the way, I didn't look at the link for the pictures...too depressing I'm sure!

billzdad said...

Maybe you are feeling a little empty because you are using an ILLEGAL wireless access?

billzdad said...

If you want to see some really gruesome pics, check out Michael Yon's blog at www.michaelyon-online.com