Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just Another Day

So I don't know about you, but I was reading some of the top news stories and something really odd struck me. It's just really weird how such a nice happy family ends up dead. Kinda strange huh? I mean, that's what the neighbors were saying. It seems every mother or in this case father who ends up killing their children are mysteriously the nicest family in the neighborhood. I think these are the people you should really be looking out for. Everyday nice individuals who look like they have it all together. Seriously, it's usually the trashy, really messed up families who get the cops called on them, but they simply make more of them. I say we monitor the really nice happy families cause in this world we live, there is obviously something wrong with them.

7 comments:

billzdad said...

I get the cops called on me all the time, so that must mean I am safe. By the way, I spend $7 on a haircut.

Carleen said...

That "dakbill" is one funny guy...LOL!!!

billzdad said...

Not only is he funny, he is one cool dude!

Carleen said...

"billzdad" is pretty funny too!!

Unknown said...

you two are going to kill my blog. feel free to comment, but seriously, let's have more creativity?

Carleen said...

What...you don't think I'm funny?

Unknown said...

it's going to start looking like my Myspace page. ONLY family members comment on it...um...hello? ah hi? you hear what I'm saying?

Quick FYI...when making comments, please have it be in reference on the posted subject please. For example. billzdad commented: "I spend $7 on a haircut" would've been funnier had it been made under the post "I GOT A HAIRCUT YESTERDAY". Make sense? So! in the future...go with the content and make good, well stated comments. THANKS.