Monday, June 18, 2007

It's a beautiful day in LA

I'm back in LA again. this time it only took me an hour to get to Pasadena. I don't understand the traffic schedules of this city. Perhaps one has to outsmart the roads.
I have a full hour to wait before the party starts tonight, so I decided I would get some coffee and kill some time. I'm at Starbucks right now...much better than Coffee Bean.

It would be a dream to work from home, then I could live anywhere I want.
My job is unique/specialized enough where it would make sense for me to work from home. I'm world wide...International...alone in my position...I am the only one who does what I do. I like that fact.

My job description: Network, make connections, promote, be cool, get on the inside, annoy the VP's. I like it...BUT...I could do this from home. emails and phone calls are my day. Meetings only happen once every two weeks. I could do this from Europe, Asia, Africa even. I think I might suggest I take networking trips to Europe and Australia. Perhaps I'll live there for two years. Maybe even Manhattan...maybe one year.

I've decided I like looking sharp. Wearing ties and suits. I need to acquire more ties and suits. Sky blue is a good color on me...really brings out my eyes.

I think Brown looks good on KCS
Hot Pink on Unit64
Tiger Orange on DMH
Khaki on Bushylick
Royal Blue on j
I wonder what color people will be wearing tonight...I'm curious...I have a half hour before I find out.

4 comments:

dmh said...

true. i am orange-a-licious

kcs said...

in it? or behind it?

Dan said...

or over it?

Unknown said...

Orange-a-licious
I live BEHIND the Orange curtain
and I still need and Orange Julius