Friday, June 15, 2007

Just noticing a trend

I've been on the blogging tour for a little while now. I just got my laptop about a month ago and have tried to make up for lost time. Pretty much, if you look at a comment on any of my blog links, I'll have written something. BUT...and this is what I've been noticing...I kill comment strings, or I just catch them at the wrong times, because I tend to be the very last person to comment on every single post. I have a sister we like to make fun of because she kills joking strings, I wonder if this is just something that runs in the family?

5 comments:

kcs said...

it's called the last word...and you love it.

Carleen said...

HEY...you don't have to tell the world that I'm the killer of jokes!

Dan said...

oh Carleen... we all knew you were joke killer, cmon, who doesn't know that?

and yes KCS, Bill is a big fan of the last word...

Carleen said...

Billy big fan of the last word?? OH YEAH...you've got that right!!

dmh said...

word.